Need somewhere fun to go? Still in the festival mood? Well, have no fear Bestival is here to greet you in Dorset on the 7th to 10th September 2017, that’s this THURSDAY!! You’ve got somewhere to go for the weekend now, aren’t you happy we decided for you?
“Explore, experience and discover a whole new world of wonder” as Sunday Best says. There’s a pretty sound line up on for this weekend with Soul II Soul who gave us “back to life, back to reality” and “keep on movin”. Can’t go wrong with a “little bit of luck we’ll make it through the night with” DJ Luck and MC Neat as well as the admiral Dizzee Rascal and Wiley to grace their presence at Bestival and its at Lulworth Estate in Dorset for the first time ever…
What is Sunday Best Bestival?
An event to gather all you beautiful people for some food, live music and entertainment to get the crowd moving to the beat! We’ve got reggae, hip hop, garage, soul, grime and Bollywood - the list goes on and it’s in Lulworth Estate, in a castle and it can’t get any better!
What to wear at the Bestival?
It’s so important for us ladies to wear the right thing when attending such a big event of the year! Bestival practically has everyone in one place and so we have to look spectacular!
We have the camo look of course to keep you on-trend, florals to give you that colourful feeling, to tie you well with the event and not to mention embroidery to die for with masquerade vibes so you can make your chatelaine stage entrance. Get your festival shop on and do what you can to be the most dapper one there at Bestival.
If you haven’t checked the weather already, it might be raining Friday through to the end of the weekend in Dorset. So don’t forget to take your umbrella, a light jacket and wear your boots too, you just never know with the weather ahead!
Who will be playing at the Bestival and where?
- The Castle Stage: The XX, A Tribe called Quest, Pet Shop Boys, Justice, Dizzee Rascal, Little Dragon, Rag’N’Bone Man, Wiley, Laura Mvula, Danny Brown, Loyle Carner, Soul II Soul, Circa Waves, Rejjie Snow, Ray Blk, Stefflon Don, Dub Pistols, Mary Epworth, L.A Salami.
- Temple: Annie Mac, Maceo Plex, Andy C presents 25 years of RAM: Andy C, Calyx & Teebee, Culture Shock, Heidi, Agoria, Dusky, Patrick Topping
- The Box: Jamie T, DJ Shadow, Blossoms Kurupt FM, Lucy Rose, Twin Atlantic, Nick Mulvey, AJ Tracey, 67, Bomba Estéreo, Johnny Flynn & The Sussex Wit, Fakear, DJ Yoda
- Bollywood: David Rodigan presents RAM JAM, Preditah, Kenny Ken, Conducta & MC Creed, Teklife Showcase: DJ Spinn, DJ Taye, DJ Paypal, Teklife Dancers.
- HMS Bestival: Sink the pink, DJ Luck & MC Neat, Heartless Crew, Oxide & Neutrino, Matt Jam Lamont, Mykki Blanco, Octo Octa, Eclair Fifi, Jaguar Skills, Slaves (DJ Set)
- Reggae Roots: Roots Manuva, Mad Professor, The Mightly Trojan Sound System feat. Supa4 Creation, Jah Buck and Chucky Bantan.
- Invaders Of The Future: Honeyblood, Black Foxxies, Blaenavon, Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer, Chastity Belt, The Magic Gang, Sean McGowan, The Tuts, Traams, Alice Jemima
- Stacey’s: Artwork presents Art’s House: Mr. Scruff, Craig Charles’ Funk N Soul Club, Medlar, Eddie Piller, Smoove & Turrell, Purple Rave
- Club Dada: Captain Flapcap, Fanjango, After Hours, My Baby, Miss Kiddy and the Cads, Fizzy Gillespie, Keuenta I Tambú
- Caravanserai: The Turbans, The Ska Vengers, New York Brass Band, Pronghorn, Bert Miller & The Animal Folk, Men Diamler
You can download the app at Bestival.net to get the gossip and to see the full line up as well as book your tickets!